Please find some useful resources on a variety of topics below:
- DecodeME is hosting a study and are looking for 20,000 participants to conduct their research. Visit their site here to find out more about the research they are conducting and to register your interest.
- Teesside University is evaluating a self-management tool for individuals with long0term health conditions. View their proposition in this document here.
- Action For ME - the UK's leading ME charity, with masses of information about ME, support forums, benefits advice and more.
- ME Research UK - charity which commissions and funds research into ME, as well as publishing results in a magazine and online twice a year.
- Living Well in North Yorkshire - a council - funded support team
- The ME Association - information, research and support on ME
- Hummingbirds Foundation for ME
- York ME Group - ME Group focussed in the York region. Provides lots of information on their website.
- Sheffield ME Group - ME Group focussed in the Sheffield region. Provides lots of information on their website.